My purpose is to contribute to better forms of co-creation and catalyze a responsible collective leadership. In this we bring out new solutions to the problems we cannot solve by ourselves.
I love process-design and co-creating for better and more conscious solutions to complex issues. This often requires creating an environment where leaders can step out of their normal silos and start a new learning journey together, where we take and seek new perspectives and have multi-stakeholder dialogues.
Creating authentic dialogues with methods for learning, development and action is where I get inspired. Together we seek to work with change and explore new possible solutions.
CV in brief
- More than 25 years of experience of leadership, learning and change.
- Member of management teams from different sectors and expecience from private, public & NGO´s.
- Experience of designing and running programmes, facilitating large groups, working with management team development, developing change management and learning framework and building change and collaboration capability.
- Facilitated multinational groups in Europe, Africa, Asia and Middle East
- Works in English and Swedish
- Member of the board and former Chairman & CEO Ekskäret Foundation
- Associated fellow to GRO AB, DigJourney AB, SelfLeaders AB & Core Qualities trainer
- CEO, Co-Production Sweden AB. Consulting change, leadership and organisational development. Swedish and international leadership programs
- Program Director, Tällberg Foundation, Stockholm
- CEO, Friends Foundation
- Marketing director, Vision Direkt i Sverige AB (media), Stockholm
- Projectmanager, Marketing platform, cultural transformation, Swedbank (Föreningssparbanken AB)
- Master in Business and Administration from Uppsala University
- Public Agency – working with their international management programs, designing and facilitating leadership programs for private sector and entrepreneurs.
- State-owned public utility – Developing a digital platform for collaboration and organizational learning
- Local authority – Piloting a model for Social Innovation and cross sector dialogues
- Speaker and facilitator; in workshops and conferences around topics on change, leadership & human development, self-leadership and co-creating.