My purpose is to contribute to better forms of co-creation and catalyze a responsible collective leadership. In this we bring out new solutions to the problems we cannot solve by ourselves.
I love process-design and co-creating for better and more conscious solutions to complex issues. This often requires creating an environment where leaders can step out of their normal silos and start a new learning journey together, where we take and seek new perspectives and have multi-stakeholder dialogues.
Creating authentic dialogues with methods for learning, development and action is where I get inspired. Together we seek to work with change and explore new possible solutions.
CV in brief
- Chairman and CEO Ekskäret Foundation
- Associerad with SelfLeaders
- CEO, Co-Production Sweden AB. Consulting change and organisational development. Swedish and international leadership programs
- Program Director, Tällberg Foundation, Stockholm
- CEO, Friends Foundation
- Marketing director, Vision Direkt i Sverige AB (media), Stockholm
- Projectmanager, Marketing platform, cultural transformation, Swedbank (Föreningssparbanken AB)
- Public service organisation: supporting culture transformation into more collaborative, trust-based organisation, working with management teams and process design.
- Public Agency– working with their international management programs, designing and facilitating leadership programs.
- Speaker and facilitator; in workshops and conferences around topics on leadership, Selfleadership and co-creating.