”Suddenly we started talking authentically to each other. It was out of this vulnerability that a surprising way forward emerged.”
How can we reach these pivot points in collaboration? Those moments when the connection between relations and results are evident. For the greater part, this has to do with the human side but there are also liberating structures that can enable this.
I spend most of my days trying to figure this out. I really enjoy the opportunities I have to do it in collaboration with our clients and colleagues.
Working with concrete challenges to solve problems and supporting the emergence of innovative solutions. But also to find ways to learn from experience, together with the stakeholders that are involved.
Connecting practice and theory. Continuously figuring out how can we collaborate to adress the challenges of our time, in each specific case.
Facilitating an organisations movement from hierarchies to something new (NGO) inspired by service design thinking, agile and gestalt psychology.
Developing a leadership platform (State-owned public utility) – gathering all processes and tools on leadership in one structure.
Developing platforms for team development, change and cross collaboration (Finance industry), as strategic tools to support leadership development on the job and collaboration across the company.
CV in brief
- Has worked with leadership and change for over 20 years.
- Experience from different sectors e.g. NGO's, energy, telecom, industrial, health care, finance, governmental offices, unions, public organisations, academies and research.
- Multinational groups both in Europe and Asia
- Works in English and Swedish
- Member of management teams
- Brand and design company: co-founder, project manager, user interface design, strategy development
- Msc Gestalt in Organisations, organisational psychology
- UGL Facilitator – leadership development
- Certifications: IAF Certified Facilitator, FIRO-B, Core Qualities Trainer, Teambook, SDI
- Behavioral Sciences & Mathematics and Computer Science at Uppsala University
- Faculty member at Gestalt Academy Sweden, IFL – Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm University, SLU – Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences