When the moment is accepted exactly as it is, the next step towards creating positive change is possible.
What really motivates me is the joy of facilitating both individuals and teams in empowering themselves.
Awareness of power structures (rank) within oneself and in human interaction is crucial in being successful in whatever we do. I believe that when our personal power aligns with our ability to break rank we are set free to create: we are no longer victims of our past—we are able to expand, to open, and to create something that is truly sustainable.
A liberating structure that I find helpful in all facilitation is change of perspective, to take on a different view to investigate ones own agenda and to get a new and hopefully deeper understanding of others.
Another part of my toolbox is mindfulness, which in research has been proven effective on well-being, decision making and communication skills among other things.
Create or be created!
Supporting managers in the financial sector in a leadership program, developing self-awareness through Core qualities.
Facilitating a team building process for a newly formed group in a Swedish Governmental organisation
Coaching two colleges in the private sector in a challenging situation.
CV in brief
- Bachelor of Education • Has worked with leadership and change since the mid 90´s.
- Therapist-training, RISK, Denmark • Systemic coach and process consultant training, Attractor Sweden
- Management experience from the hotel business
- Experience as board member
- Actor and producer, Teater X, Stockholm
- Certifications: Core Qualities Trainer, Group debriefer
- HALT-Handledning & teambuilding, Competence Compagniet, Stockholm
- Mindfulness-instructor, Mindfulnessgruppen
- Trained actor, Centre for Playback Theatre, NYC, Nordiska folkhögskolan, Kungälv