My purpose is to contribute to more connection and collaboration in the world.
I love being part of processes where people are able to connect with themselves and with each other. And I believe that only when we are connected, do we have full access to creativity, innovation and collaboration.
I find it deeply inspiring to work with colleagues and clients in order to co-create processes and settings where this can happen.
Energy industry– supporting reorganization. Facilitating change processes and developing management team.
Packaging Industry -facilitating management team development and co-creating processes for cultural change in the organization.
Finance industry-developing platform for team development.
CV in brief
- Licensed Psychologist (MSc in Psychology) from Lunds University, specialized in organizational psychology.
- Have worked in the field of organizational Psychology since 1999.
- Owner and consultant of Schneede AB, based in Lund, southern Sweden.
- I coach leaders, support team development, facilitate conflict resolution and design processer for change in organizations.
- Have worked with clients within energy, finance, IT & telecom, health care, research, industry, government and non-profit organizations.
- Broad experience from working in international corporations with multicultural teams.
- Lecturer and tutor at Lund University, MSc in Psychology-programme as well as Faculty of Engineering and Lund University School of Economics.
- Work in scandinavian languages and english.
- Faculty member at IFL Executive Education Stockholm School of Economics and Executive Foundation Lund.
- Lic senior trainer in The Human Element® & Radical Collaboration®
- Certification: Core Quality Trainer, GDQ Trainer,