”Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room shifted. Short stories from real life was shared; when an important personal value came to life and really meant something. In 20 minutes, a deeper contact between people was established.”
I have seen it happen. Many times. But I have also experienced groups where openness and trust is low and I suffer at the cost of lost opportunities and lack of engagement.
I believe that I can make a difference in my role as a facilitator of change and development, by using tools and methods rooted in action-learning, co-creation and shared intentions. But more important, by being authentic and in contact I can open up and invite others to follow.
I want to contribute to a more conscious, involving environment where people feel trust, creativity and engagement. We need to connect as humans in order to tackle the increasing complexity in our workplaces and in society. We can have all the smartness, structures and processes in the world, but without trust, authenticity and connection, we will not succeed.
CV in brief
- PhD from Stockholm School of Economics, Leadership & Organisational Development
- More than 25 years of experience working with leadership, team and change
- Head of Change Management at SEB 2010-2017
- Programme Director, Head of Faculty & Learning, manager at SSE Executive Education 2003-2010
- Experience of designing and running programmes, facilitating large groups, working with management team development, developing change management framework and building change and OD capability
- Works in English and Swedish
- Certifications: Radical Collaboration, Core Qualities, Appreciative Inquiry, Values in Action, Large Group Methods, IDI
- Faculty member at SSE, Stockholm School of Economics.
Public service organisation: supporting transition into more collaborative and digital organisation, working with the management team and cross workshop with key actors.
Global Manufacturing corporation: supporting management in changing the culture and be in the lead of sustainability in their market.
Faculty in change management
Debriefing in crisis situation